How can I make iCloud my default email address?
iCloud can be set as the default email address on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This means when a new email is composed, it will automatically be sent from the @iCloud address chosen in the steps below. To start, make sure the iCloud account is active and iCloud email is set up on the device.
1. Navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Default Account.
2. Select iCloud as the default email account.
For those with more than one @iCloud address, any existing iCloud alias can be used as the default email address in iOS.
3. Navigate to Settings -> iCloud.
4. Scroll down and choose Mail under ADVANCED.
5. Tap Email and select the @iCloud address to use for default email.