How can I delete individual / multiple texts in iOS 7 Messages?
The process to delete messages in iOS 7 has changed. Sure, you can swipe from right to left in the Messages list to delete all messages from a particular contact or group. What if you only want to delete one text or iMessage from a sender? What if you want to select only a few messages to delete?
Follow these steps to remove a text, photo, video or iMessage from the Messages app in iOS 7:
1. Tap and hold the message you wish to delete.
2. Touch More... from the pop-up menu.
3. The message will be selected (you'll see a blue circle with check mark).
4. If needed, select additional messages to delete.
5. Tap the trash can icon at the bottom left to remove the selected message(s).