What is my iPhone's IP address?
Looking for the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your iPhone? You will need this number to SSH into your device if the iPhone is jailbroken and running OpenSSH. Here are instructions on how to find the IP address of your iPhone:
1. Make sure the iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to Settings -> Wi-Fi
3. Find the Network the iPhone is connected to in the list. This Network will appear blue and have a check mark to the left of its name.
4. Tap the round circle to the right of the Network name for more information.
5. The IP Address is listed under the Forget this network button next to IP Address.