Apple Releases iTunes 9.0.1 Update
Only two weeks after releasing iTunes 9, Apple has released an update with numerous bug fixes and improvements. One notable change is that the green zoom button brings up the mini-player, just like it did before iTunes 9 took that away.
Another issue resolved by iTunes 9.0.1 is the ordering of podcasts. Some users were complaining that these files were not sorted properly in version 9.
Here's the complete list of changes in iTunes 9.0.1:
- Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store
- Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit
- Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone
- Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs
- Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player
- Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone
- Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes
If only Apple could release the iPhone 3.1.1 update that quickly...