How can I email multiple photos from my iPhone?
You can email several iPhone photos to a recipient's email address at once. Follow these steps to email multiple pictures in one message:
1. Navigate to the Photos app.
2. Select the Camera Roll or look at a specific album.
3. While viewing the album, touch the icon in the lower left corner of the screen (the white box with a curved arrow).
4. Select the photos you wish to email. Each selected photo will appear white with a red checkmark in the corner.
5. Touch the Share button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
6. Choose the Email button.
7. Enter the To: address or choose one from Contacts by tapping the blue + button.
8. Enter a Subject: and add text to the email message body if desired. A preview of the photos appear in the email message body.
9. Press Send in the upper right hand corner of the screen.