How can I access my favorites in the iOS 6 YouTube app?
Apple removed the stock YouTube application from iOS 6. Since then, YouTube has launched a free stand-alone app that can be installed from the App Store.
Some users are asking how to access their YouTube account, including favorited videos from the old app. To start with, you must install the free YouTube app,
Once you have installed YouTube, follow these instructions:1. Open the YouTube app.
2. Tap the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen. This icon is to the left of the YouTube logo.
3. Select Sign In.
4. Enter your YouTube account information (email and password).
5. You will be signed in and the app will return to the Home Feed screen.
6. Tap the menu icon again and you will see your YouTube username.
7. Select your YouTube username and you can access Favorites, History and more from this menu.