How can I access my favorites in the iOS 6 YouTube app?
Apple removed the stock YouTube application from iOS 6. Since then, YouTube has launched a free stand-alone app that can be installed from the App Store.
Some users are asking how to access their YouTube account, including favorited videos from the old app. To start with, you must install the free YouTube app,
Once you have installed YouTube, follow these instructions:1. Open the YouTube app.
2. Tap the menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen. This icon is to the left of the YouTube logo.
3. Select Sign In.
4. Enter your YouTube account information (email and password).
5. You will be signed in and the app will return to the Home Feed screen.
6. Tap the menu icon again and you will see your YouTube username.
7. Select your YouTube username and you can access Favorites, History and more from this menu.
makeyesup replied on Permalink
The new Utube app does not function even if you are logged in to your Google account. Cannot save a favorite, cannot add a playlist. Cannot access favorites from before upgrading to IOS6 on my Iphone. If this is the best they can do, they should not be in the business. Bring back the original UTube app that was on my IPhone 4S when purchased.