How can I find / look up my iPhone serial number?
You can easily find your iPhone serial number (S/N), International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, and identifier or ICCID. Follow these steps to get this information:
If your iPhone is functioning properly:
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> About
- Scroll down
- The Serial Number, IMEI and ICCID are listed along with other information.
If your iPhone will not turn on or boot properly:
Your serial number and IMEI are both printed on the barcode label that's affixed to your iPhone packaging.If you don't have your iPhone packaging:
- Run iTunes on your computer
- Hold down the Control key and on the menu bar of the Mac click iTunes -> About iTunes. For Windows click Help -> About iTunes.
- When your iPhone serial number (S/N) and IMEI appear in the dialog box press the space bar to stop scrolling.
Ahmadi replied on Permalink
Thanks for you good information this work
Alex5577 replied on Permalink
There were times I lost the phone, sometimes my phone is stolen, once I managed to find the IMEI on the phone using the service:
index replied on Permalink
Hi, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's
genuinely fine, keep up writing.
Cam phu replied on Permalink
My iPhone 6s serial number,IMEI is same in the box,but ICCID it not matching in the box,they switched,they give me the used one?
Ted replied on Permalink
You can also go to help* > run diagnostics > (I only checked device connectivity) > scroll to the bottom of the results for the serial number. You can also get the storage capacity by right clicking on the icon of the device toward the top left.
on iTunes 12.3.2
*On the top left click the menu icon and click "show menu" or CTRL + B.