Can I setup push Hotmail on the iPhone?
For Microsoft Hotmail users there is now the option to setup push email. Instead of manually checking for new messages, Hotmail will automatically send new messages to the iPhone.
To set up push Hotmail in iOS 7 follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Exchange
2. Enter your full Hotmail email address and password
3. Edit the Description if desired (default is Exchange)
3. Tap Next in the upper right corner of the screen and the account will verify
4. Make sure the Mail switch is ON (green) and touch Save
You can now access Hotmail messages like any other mailbox, and new messages will automatically push to your device.