Apple has added several new face coverings, hair and headwear styles to Memojis in iOS 14. The new features are to help iPhone and iPad users to reflect a variety of different religions, hobby, profession, and personalities. You can learn how to create a new Memoji here, and how to edit an existing Memoji here, but first, check out some of the new features coming in iOS 14.
- New Hairstyles: Apple mentions 20 new hairstyles in its official iOS 14 preview. New hairdos include man bun, top knot, and simple side part.
- New headwear: Memojis will now be able to represent more religions and professions with several new hats, helmets, caps and so on.
- Face Coverings: Make your Memoji COVID compliant with a face covering.
- New Age Options: 6 new ages to choose from.
- New Memoji stickers:: Hug, Fist Bump, Blush
iOS 14 is expected to launch alongside the iPhone 12 in fall 2020. The first public beta is now available. Remember, you need to download a new beta profile even if you are already enrolled in the beta program.