What iOS apps accept Bitcoin?
Apple has updated its App Store Review Guidelines to allow apps that accept virtual currency such as Bitcoin:
"Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions."
Here's a list of apps that currently accept Bitcoin:
- Coin Pocket: Free (Universal) - Send and receive Bitcoins
- eGifter: Free (Universal) Buy gift cards from over 200 retailers like Toys R Us using Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Tracker: Free (Universal) Displays and monitors the current bitcoin (BTC) exchange rates
- Bitcoin: Everything About Bitcoins: Free (Universal) Features over 41 lectures and 6+ hours of free video content about Bitcoin
- SaruTobi: Free (Universal) 8-bit game that rewards users with Bitcoin tips for playing
rubio replied on Permalink
Bacloud.com Offering Linux and Windows dedicated and VPS servers for Bitcoins. Our own data center since 2005, fair prices.
Linux and Windows VPS servers will be delivered instantly after payment
Dedicated servers < 24 hours, most of servers are delivered in 3 - 4 hours.
* Windows VPS servers ->> https://www.bacloud.com/en/windows-vps-hosting
* Linux VPS servers ->> https://www.bacloud.com/en/linux-vps-hosting
* Dedicated servers ->> https://www.bacloud.com/en/single-dedicated-servers
Anonymous! We do not ask to verify personal data if paid with Bitcoins!