- Open the Settings app on the device you want to restrict.
- Navigate to General > Restrictions.
- Enter or create a four digit passcode only you will know and remember.
- Scroll down to the "Allowed Content" section.
- Tap TV Shows.
- Tap each rating you want to restrict. A blue check means that rating will be available to download on that device.
This will only block a user from downloading TV-MA rated television shows to the restricted device from iTunes. You can learn how to block websites with adult content here.
TV-MA stands for "Mature Audience Only." You can see a description of all the different television guidlines here.