How do I access Home Sharing on my iOS device?
Home Sharing makes it possible to share an iTunes library over Wi-Fi. Once the shared library is set up, follow these steps to access the tracks from an iOS device on the same network:
1. Navigate to Settings -> Music and scroll down to Home Sharing
2. Enter the same Apple ID and password used on the computer sharing a library from iTunes
3. Open the Music app
4. Navigate to More -> Shared
5. Select the shared library you wish to access
6. Songs, Artists and Playlists will populate with content from the shared library
If you need help setting up the shared iTunes library on your computer click here. Now you can play music from the shared library streaming to your iOS device.