How do I manually enter data into the Health App?
You can add health and ﬁtness data to your Health app by manually entering the data yourself or collecting it from third-party apps. Here's how to manually enter data into your Health app:
1. Open the Health app on your device
2. Tap the Health Data icon at the bottom of your display
3. Select the category for the data you want to add (e.g. Body Measurements, Fitness).
4. Tap the Health Data you want to add (e.g. Body Fat Percentage, Active Calories)
5. Tap the "Add Data Point" tab. This will open the Add Data screen where you can input the Date, Time and measurement