Apple has begun warning subscribers that access to its services will soon increase in cost. Apple Music, Apple TV+, and Apple One subscribers are receiving emails a month in advance of price increases, giving them time to continue or cancel their automatically renewed subscriptions. Price increases range from $1 per month to $3 per month for some family plans.
The silver lining is that Apple TV+ now offers more original content than ever, and higher licensing costs for Apple Music means artists should receive a larger slice of the profits.
Here are the price increases coming to Apple subscription services in the US:
- Individual plan - $10.99 per month: +$1
- Individual Annual plan - $109 per year: +$10
- Family plan - $16.99 per month: +$2
- Monthly plan - $6.99 per month: +$2
- Annual plan - $69 per year: +$20
- Individual plan - $16.95 per month: +$2
- Family plan - $22.95 per month: +$3
- Premium plan - $32.95 per month: +$3