How can I create bookmark folders in Safari on the iPhone?
Did you know you can create folders in Mobile Safari to organize bookmarks? This feature is hidden in Safari on the iPhone, but here's the procedure:
1. In Safari, choose the Bookmarks button (this icon looks like the outline of a book at the bottom of the screen).
2. Touch Edit on the lower left.3. The New Folder button will appear on the bottom right.
4. Enter the title of the new folder to create and choose the folder to put the new folder in.
Newest iPhone FAQs
5. Touch Done and touch Done a second time. The new folder will appear in the list of bookmarks.
6. Folders and bookmarks can also be reordered or deleted by pressing the Edit button.