How can I upload files / images with Safari on the iPhone?
You may have noticed when you try to upload a photo or file using the Mobile Safari web browser on the iPhone the feature is disabled. Apple limits this functionality on your device by default. If your iPhone is jailbroken you can enable Safari file uploading with the following tweak:
1. Open Cydia and navigate to Sections -> Tweaks -> Safari Upload Enabler.
2. Touch the Purchase button in the upper right hand corner.
3. Login to the Cydia Store and pay $1.99 with PayPal or Amazon Payments.
4. Touch the Install button then press Confirm.
5. Once installed select the Reboot Device button to restart your iPhone.
The tweak will not add any icons to your home screen, but it will enable uploading from Safari. Now when a web site allows uploads you will be prompted with a listing of files and directories on your device. You can also select an image or video from the camera roll for uploading.Safari Upload Enabler options can be set using Settings. Remember, sometimes the upload field will be hidden by default when viewing the mobile version of a web page. Try navigating to the full desktop version of the site to display these fields.