How can I restore my iPhone from an iTunes backup stored on my computer?
You can restore iTunes backups to your iPhone at any time. Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the data to your iPhone.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Open iTunes (or Finder on Mac) and select your iPhone.
- If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
- Otherwise, click the Restore Backup button.
- Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.