How do I use Uber on Google Maps?
Google added Uber integration to its iOS Maps app with the release of version 3.0. Users with the Uber app installed on their device can access the app directly from Google Maps when comparing route options. Here's how:
1. Open the Google Maps app on your device
2. Type your desired location into the Search bar
3. Select your preferred destination from the search results and tap the blue car icon (or blue person if you have your default directions set to "walking) below the map screen
4. Tap the blue person / walking icon at the top of your display if your default directions are set to "driving"
5. Scroll down until you see the "Get an Uber" panel
6. Tap the Uber panel and you will be redirected to the Uber app installed on your device