iOS 10.2 adds a new TV app to supported iOS devices. The TV app allows users to easily access their iTunes library across multiple devices, and locate their favorite television shows and movies on third-party services. The app also includes a TV widget that you can add to the Widgets screen on your device. Here's how:
- Once you have installed iOS 10.2 or later swipe right on your Lock screen to access the Widgets screen. You can also swipe down then right from the Home screen to access the Widgets section.
- Scroll down and tap the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the "More Widgets" section and locate the TV panel.
- Tap the green + sign next to the TV widget option.
- Tap Done and the TV widget will be added to your Widgets screen.