The 10th anniversary iPhone makes a splash in late 2017. But when can consumers get one?
Update: The iPhone X can be pre-ordered starting on Friday October 27, 2017. Delivery and in-store availability for iPhone X begins on Friday, November 3.
According to reports, the 10th anniversary iPhone X will be revealed alongside the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. This iPhone "Ten" has exclusive features and cutting-edge technology to set it apart from every iPhone to date. While it may be available for pre-order in mid-September 2017, initial hints from the supply chain suggest a delayed release.The iPhone X could start shipping on September 22, 2017, or the device may be delayed due to supply constraints until spring 2018. Check back for updates.
Compare past iPhone release dates to the iPhone X release date:
- Original iPhone: Friday June 29, 2007
- iPhone 3G: Friday July 11, 2008
- iPhone 3GS: Friday June 19, 2009
- iPhone 4: Thursday June 24, 2010
- iPhone 4S: Friday October 14, 2011
- iPhone 5: Friday September 21, 2012
- iPhone 5s: Friday September 20, 2013
- iPhone 6: Friday September 19, 2014
- iPhone 6s: Friday September 25, 2015
- iPhone 7: Friday September 16, 2016
- iPhone 8: Friday September 22, 2017