How can I fix blank emails on iPhone / iOS 4?
Sometimes iPhone Mail running on iOS 4 has the nasty habit of displaying blank email messages or loading empty message previews in the Inbox. This problem is easily fixed.
1. By default your message previews should be enabled. To make sure they are on, touch Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Preview and select the number of preview lines desired.
2. If you're running iOS 4 on an iPhone 3G, reset by holding down the home and sleep buttons until the Apple logo comes up on the screen.3. For iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users, double-click the home button to bring up multitasking.
4. Find the Mail icon. Touch and hold the Mail icon until a red circle appears in the upper left hand corner of the icon.
5. Touch the red circle in the upper left hand corner of the icon (with the minus sign) to quit Mail.
6. Double-click the home button to exit. Touch the Mail icon to open Mail and now your messages should display properly.