How can I email a photo from my iPhone?
You can email iPhone photos directly to a recipient's email address. Follow these steps to send pictures via email:
1. Navigate to the Photos app.
2. Select the photo you wish to email.
3. While viewing the photo, touch the icon in the lower left corner of the screen (the white box with a curved arrow).
4. Choose the Email Photo button.
5. Enter the To: address or choose one from Contacts by tapping the blue + button.
6. Enter a Subject: and add text to the email message body if desired. A preview of the photo appears in the email message body.
7. Press Send in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
You can also send multiple photos in one email message. Find instructions on how to email many iPhone photos at once here.