How do I get an iPhone app refund on iTunes?
If you would like to request a refund for a recently purchased application from the App Store, you can contact Apple using iTunes directly. Here are the steps to ask for a refund to your iTunes account:
1. Open iTunes and navigate to the top menu Store -> View My Account.
2. Click See All under the section titled Purchase History.
3. Click the grey arrow to the left of the Order Date.
4. Click the Report a Problem button.
5. A column titled Report a Problem will appear with a list of apps purchased that day. Click Report a Problem next to the app you would like refunded.
6. Select the appropriate reason you are contacting Apple. Choices are:
- I didn't receive this application
- I inadvertently purchased this application
- This application does not function as expected
- This application is not compatible with my device
- I have another purchase or download-related question
Apple should consider your request for a refund within a few days, and if they refund your money it should appear in your account within a week.
Newest iPhone FAQs
Remember, after an app is refunded it cannot be updated or reinstalled.