Fantasy football season is fast approaching. Managers using Yahoo leagues will be happy to know that the official Yahoo! Fantasy Sports - Football iOS app got a major facelift. Besides a slick new interface, several added features will keep team managers in control during the 2013 NFL season. One major improvement is the ability to draft a team directly on the iPhone or iPad.
The user interface has been enhanced, with several navigation improvements and faster speed. Of course, to take advantage of all the app has to offer, a Yahoo account and fantasy league is required. Everything a fantasy fan would expect is included, such as live scoring, roster management and message board access on the go.
Luckily for fantasy football adherents, there are many great iOS apps available every season. Check out this list of 5 great fantasy football iPhone apps to find more.
When it comes to the Yahoo app, here's a complete list of features:
- Live and Mock Drafts: Pick players, set your queue, check results, and chat
- Live Scoring: Follow your team in real-time
- Roster Management: Injury? Start your backup right from the Yahoo! Fantasy Football app
- Matchups: Not sure who you play next week? Check from your iPhone or iPad
- Breaking Player News: Read the latest updates on each of your players
- Message Boards: Stay on top of important league topics and talk trash with other managers
New in version 5.0:
- Enjoy our redesigned app. It's faster, simpler, and more useful than ever before!
- Draft from your iPhone or iPad. Pick players, set your queue, check results, and chat with other managers. Never miss a pick again.