How to sync Google contacts to iOS?
Google contacts can by synced to iOS using CardDAV. Once complete, you can access Google contact information directly in the Contacts app. To sync Google contacts follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Other
2. Select Add CardDAV Account
3. Enter "google.com" in the Server field (without the quotes)
4. Enter your Google User Name and Password
5. Enter a Description to name the account, such as "Google Contact List"
6. Tap Next to verify account information
Once verified, open the Contacts app to sync and display your Google contacts in iOS.