Can I change / reorder my list of iPhone Mail accounts?
There's no simple way to reorganize the list of email accounts in the iPhone Mail app. As accounts are added the show up at the bottom of the list. To change the order your email accounts are listed in:
1. Make sure your iPhone is connected to the computer and iTunes is running.
2. Under DEVICES in the left menu of iTunes click on your iPhone.
3. Click the Info tab at the top of the screen.
4. Make sure the box next to "Sync Selected Mail Accounts" is checked.
5. Deselect all mail accounts except the account you want at the top of your list.
6. Click the Sync button. No messages will be lost.
7. After syncing, leave the previous account selected and select the mail account you want to appear next in line.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 until all of your accounts are synced.
Your Mail app email account list is now reorganized in the order you prefer.