How do I remove Videos from my widgets screen?
iOS 10.2 includes a new Videos widget option for the Widgets screen.. The Videos widget displays videos saved to the app so users can quickly access television shows and movies with a single tap. You can add the new iOS 10.2 Videos widget to your iPhone by following these steps:
- Once you have installed iOS 10.2 or later swipe right on your Lock screen to access the Widgets screen. You can also swipe down then right from the Home screen to access the Widgets section.
- Scroll down and tap the Edit button.
- Scroll down to the "More Widgets" section and locate the Videos panel.
- Tap the green + sign next to the Videos widget option.
- Tap Done and the Videos widget will be added to your Widgets screen.
You can also tap the red minus sign (-) to remove the Videos widget from the Widgets screen.