Spotify has recently been in the news, as Apple Music beat its US paid subscribers by 2 million people. Despite this fact, Spotify remains the leader in paid music streaming members worldwide. Spotify includes some social media features that encourage music sharing and discovery.
One of the simplest ways to send music to friends is to share a playlist on Spotify. Playlists can be sent from the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch directly to several different social media sites. The Spotify iOS app can also deliver links to music playlists via Messages, AirDrop or email.
To share a Spotify playlist from iOS, follow these steps:
- Launch Spotify and navigate to Your Library -> Playlists
- Open the playlist to share
- Tap the More button (...) in the top right corner
- Tap Share
- Select the method to share, or tap More for more options
- More opens the iOS share sheet, with more sharing options