Submitted by Bob Bhatnagar on
Need protection against drops and spills for your iPhone AND iPad? SquareTrade insurance plans add accidental damage to your device warranty. Right now, The iPad Guide is offering a free SquareTrade warranty for both devices to the next winner of the May iPad Accessory-A-Day Giveway.
Entry in the contest requires no obligation whatsoever. It's as simple as clicking a button to enter and your email address will never be given, traded or sold to a third party. SquareTrade is the nation's largest independent warranty provider. Not only does a SquareTrade warranty extend basic protection, unlike AppleCare it covers accidental damage such as drops and spills.
To enter for a chance at winning TWO SquareTrade warranties today (one iPhone and one iPad), click over to The iPad Guide May iPad Accessory-A-Day Giveway. Highlights of SquareTrade warranties include:
- Coverage for accidents (drops, spills, etc) where AppleCare gives none
- 3 years of coverage for the same price as AppleCare
- 5-day service guarantee: your iPad fixed, replaced, or cash in your pocket in 5 days
- A perfect 5-star rating on NexTag.com
- A 4.5 (out of 5) rating on Epinions.com
- An A+ rating from the Better Busines Bureau
- Over 1 million warranties sold
- Stats show 80% of all iPhone failures are due to accidents. The iPad is heavier and even more fragile!